Competition Terms & Conditions
PPCT’s Guide Dogs Freebie Friday Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the prize draw, eligible entrants must tag a friend in the comments section of the qualifying PPCT Charitable Trust (PPCT) Facebook or Instagram post during the promotional period.
2. One winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries received by PPCT prior to the closing date.
3. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Friday 22 December 2023 and the winner will be notified by Friday 29 December 2023.
4. The winner will win a Guide Dogs ‘Sponsor A Puppy’ Package, which includes sponsorship of a puppy for two years, regular Pupdates via mail and email, following their sponsored puppy’s journey, access to their sponsored puppy’s exclusive Facebook group, a photo album and photos of their sponsored puppy, a personalised certificate, a magnet, a calendar at the end of the year and a Guide Dogs plush toy.
5. Entry is free and open to those aged 18 years old or over; proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
6. All entries must be made by UK residents.
7. All employees of PPCT, their immediate families and anyone involved in the promotion of the prize draw, including any printers and agents, suppliers of the prize and any other companies associated with the prize draw, are excluded from entry.
8. Only one entry may be made per person. PPCT will disallow duplicate entries where it finds them. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
9. Prizes shall be awarded at PPCT’s discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the prize draw, it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize. No purchase is necessary to claim the prize. The winner will be confirmed by social media. If they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time, PPCT reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
10. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries, delayed entries or mis-transmitted entries.
11. The winner’s name will be made available upon request after 12 January 2024 by emailing info@PPCTcharitabletrust.org.uk
12. Prizes are as stated and are subject to availability and the suppliers’ terms and conditions. In the event of any prize being unavailable for any reason outside PPCT’s control it reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value. PPCT is not responsible for the quality of any goods or services supplied.
13. All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. Prizes may be taxable and the winner will be responsible for any tax arising.
14. The prizes will be sent within 30 days of notification as long as valid contact details are provided.
15. PPCT’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into and it reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the prize draw.
16. The winner will participate in all required publicity and PPCT reserves the right to publish the name and photo of the winner in post event publications and on the PPCT website and/or social media sites. The winner will reasonably cooperate with publicity as a result of winning.
17. Contact information about entrants is collected by PPCT in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes. The winner’s contact details will be shared with Guide Dogs UK in order for them to provide the prize. By entering, entrants consent to PPCT sharing their personal data in this way in the event that they win. Please refer to the Guide Dogs UK privacy notice at https://www.guidedogs.org.uk/privacy-policy/ for details of how your personal data will be processed. Consent may be withdrawn at any time prior to the closing date by emailing social@PPCT.co.uk, however this will also disqualify the person’s entry into the prize draw. In order to withdraw consent after the data has been shared with Guide Dogs UK, please contact Guide Dogs UK in accordance with their privacy notice.
18. By entering into the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible entrants understand and agree that they are providing their information to PPCT and not to Facebook. By entering this prize draw, each eligible entrant releases Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the prize draw. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this prize draw must be directed to PPCT, not Facebook.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
21. The promoter of this prize draw is Petplan Charitable Trust (“PPCT”) whose registered office is at First Floor, 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1BE.